How do I transfer Norton Security from one device to another?
If you have a Norton Security antivirus and due to some issue in your device, you have bought a new device, so you need to transfer your Norton Security to the other device so you can secure your device. So if you are looking for How do I transfer Norton Security from one device to another? Then don’t worry because you can transfer it with some easy steps, and for that, you need to go to the article fully.
Steps to transfer Norton Security from one device to another
- The first step to transferring your Norton Security is to sign in to your Norton account.
- Then on the device security page, you have to identify that you don’t want to protect your device any further. First, you need to fix the issue . Then, only you can remove the device from the Norton Security device. So for that, you must fix the issues before removing the license 0associated with it.
- Then if you don’t see the device, you have to click on the view history button at the bottom of the page so you can see the older inactive devices. After that, if you still do not see the device, then your device must be associated with another product key or subscription.
- Then after that, you have to hit on the ellipse icon, which is on the device menu there. You will see the Manage license; click on that.
- Then you will visit the Manage license page, where you have to select and remove the license, and then you have to click on the Next button.
- Then on the page only, you will have to click on yes to confirm.
- And once you are done with removing the license from a device, then after that, your device is no longer protected, and the Norton Security is removed from the device successfully.
- And then, you have to install the Norton security to the new device by clicking on the install now option.
- And then, you have to go through with on-screen instructions and complete your installation. And if you face any trouble, then you can read the steps on downloading Norton on your device.
Now you must be clear with the Norton transfer process into the other device with these easy steps.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Go to my.Norton.com and sign in with your Norton account email address and password.
- In the My Norton portal, click Download. Next, on the Get Started page, click Agree and Download.
- If you are installing on Windows 11/10 in S mode, click Get it from Microsoft and follow the prompts to install from the Microsoft store.
- Once the download completes run the installer from your browser, press Ctrl + J key, to open the Downloads window in your browser, and double-click the file that you downloaded.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
To know more about installing the product from the Microsoft Store, read Install Norton device security app from Microsoft Store.