How to Create a Sophos Central Account
If you don’t have a Sophos Central account, you can create one by following these steps:
- Go to the Sophos Central website and click on the “Get Started” button.
- Enter your personal information and click on the “Create Account” button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the registration process
How to Sign In to Sophos Central Admin
Assuming you have an account on Sophos Central Admin, signing in is a simple process. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the login page for Sophos Central Admin.
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate fields.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
If you don’t have an account yet, creating one is just as easy. Just go to the same login page and click on the “Create account” link. You’ll need to provide some basic information like your name, email address, and company size. After that, you’ll be able to log in and start using Sophos Central Admin!
Benefits of Sophos Central Admin
As the administrator of a Sophos Central account, you have complete control over all the devices in your fleet. You can see at a glance which devices are protected and which ones need attention. And you can quickly deploy security updates to all your devices with just a few clicks.
But that’s not all! Sophos Central also makes it easy to manage user accounts, set up groups and policies, and generate reports on your security posture. It’s everything you need to keep your fleet safe and secure – in one easy-to-use console.