Webroot Geek Squad can protect your device against viruses, malware, phishing attacks, cyber-attacks, and critical apps. Geek Squad provides complete protection, preventing network outages and external data theft. The Geek Squad Antivirus software is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems.
Proceed with the steps that are given below to download and install the Geek Squad Antivirus Software on your computer.
- Go to the official Webroot website from your web browser.
- Choose your region and navigate to the Support page.
- Select the Create Account option to start a new account.
- Type the Webroot Product keycode, your email address, and create a password that helps to download Webroot Geek Squad.
- The password you choose must have at least have eight characters, including at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and symbol.
- Select a security question and enter the answer. Then, click on the Register Now button.
- Open your email account and confirm the verification process of Webroot.
- Select the Geek Squad Antivirus software.
- Download the software for your operating system.
- Run the installer file and enter the key code when prompted.
- Complete the rest of the installation process by following the instructions on the screen.
- After the installation of Webroot Geek Squad, you can run a full system scan to check for viruses